The Southtowns Surgery Center is a freestanding surgical center conveniently located off Route 219, on Big Tree Road, in Orchard Park. The Center is easily accessible from the highway and offers plenty of free parking. The 18,000 square foot suite is positioned within the beautiful new BrookBridge Medical Building. It has four fully-equipped operating rooms with private preoperative and post-operative bays, and is designed to accommodate pediatric patients.
The mission of the Southtowns Surgery Center is to provide high quality outpatient surgical care services in a safe, efficient, cost-effective manner to the people of Erie County and the surrounding communities.
Our vision is to create a unified, integrated approach to care by working collaboratively across disciplines and locations to share knowledge and skills, and through constant communication with those we serve and their families
- We will treat every individual with the utmost respect, dignity and compassion.
- We will continually strive to ensure the highest possible quality of care to each individual who seeks care/treatment.
- We will promote health disease prevention as well as care of patients requiring surgical interventions.
- We will pledge our services to the members of our community regardless of their ability to pay or the source of payment.
Insurance Participation Information
Below is the listing of Insurance Plans which the Southtowns Surgery Center currently participates with. More plans are being added frequently. Please check back for added Insurance Plans.
- Aetna Commercial & Medicare
- Ameri Group
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York (all products)
- Independent Health (all products except First Choice)
- Kalos Health Medicare Dual Eligible
- Magna Care
- Martin's Point - US Family Health
- No Fault
- United Healthcare (all products)
- Univera (all products)
- US Department of Veteran Affairs
- Workers Compensation
- Your Care
Please contact your insurance company directly to determine if your specific product plan participates with Southtowns Surgery Center. If you have any questions, do not see your plan listed, or would like more information, we welcome your call at (716) 740-8330.